Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sister Andrea Winn



So Andrea is going on a mission. Hooray for her! She is going to be an awesome missionary! Only it has just recently started to hit me that I won't get to see her for 18 months!! That is so long! Who is going to babysit Brody for free if she is all the way in England? Maybe I could fly him over there but I am pretty sure the cost of the plane ticket would cancel out the benefit of the free babysitting. Maybe not, it's not like I'm an accountant or anything. I'll ask Riley to make a graph about it. I'll keep you posted on what is more cost efficient: free babysitting or round trip tickets to England. But really, Andrea will be the absolute best missionary in all of Birmingham, England. I'm so proud of her for being brave enough to go. Good job Andrea! I am so excited for all the great things you are going to be able so see/do/experience. I know you will be outstanding. And if any good looking, rich, single guys come across this blog that aren't looking for a lot of "face-to-face" interaction but would like a really cute girlfriend send me a message. I'll hook you up with Andrea's mission address!
The set-up: we, of course, wanted everyone to be able to see and hear at the same time. So we had one laptop set up with mom and dad and the other laptop set up with Jess and Cari. Hooray for web cams is what I say!
"You are called to labor in the England, Birmingham Mission for a period of 18 months." I love Melodie's face in this one.
See how cute she is?
This is what Andrea looks like when she is reading a mission call.

3 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

Good thing we are married to count-ants who can make spreadsheets about cost benefit analysis' of important matters like this. Hooray for Andrea!

Camie Marie said...

Hey Emily,
I've just been going through some pictures and papers I have from when I lived with "ya'll". I wanted to let you know how much I love you and how fabulous my memories are of all the Winn kids. Sigh. Now...back to the ridiculousness!

Alison said...

Wow! Amazing pictures. I definately think it is worth the trip to england. A vacation and free babysitting! I am sure that is what sister missionaries do while they are in england!