Now, I know we are neither eleventeen nor young boys trying to deny their sexuality but Melodie and I still bought tickets to So You Think You Can Dance!!!!! And it was AWESOME! We screamed the loudest of everybody, of course. That's what you have to do at these events. Our seat neighbors loved it. They apparently didn't know that if you are sitting on the very back row you need to scream loudest if Will is going to hear your vows of adoration and devotion. The problem I think was that our particular seat neighbors must have gotten confused about what tickets they were buying. I'm pretty sure they thought they were attending a dramatic reading of the Sears Catalog performed by Morgan Freeman. Guess next time they will check their tickets before they drive all the way from (insert small, trashy Utah town's name here.) Here are some of the highlights: all the good dancing, Will, ummm I guess that is really all there was. But really it was so, so great. Now aren't you so jealous you didn't come with us?
They told us that if we reach for the stars and follow our dreams we can also be "4 Real". So that's the good news.
WARNING: PRETTIEST GIRLS EVER. We of course had to get all glammed up for the occasion. In closing I just want to let everyone know that just because Will is handsome, graceful, charming, and classy does NOT have to mean he is gay. We love you Will!
7 comments:
That was funny. My favorite was the bit about the sears catalog. Just thinking back on it makes me cry a little bit! It was so amazing! Oh Will!!!
Haha, Sears catalog. Morgan Freeman. Also I love Melodie's face in the "4 Real" picture, and I also love how you two posed JUST LIKE Marjorie from Top Model. If you didn't watch this weeks you might not understand. So watch it!
HA HA HA!!! I love reading your stuff--Sears catalog--I'm totally using that sometime and claming it as my own--soooo funny. (I'll try it on Jess tonight!) You guys are so cool to have gone--coolest people EVER!
I'm so jealous! I LOVE SYTYCD!!! I have like every episode TiVo'd! And Will is totally straight - and I love him.
Emily, I finally found you!!! I hope you and your beautiful family are good. I also love SYTYCD but due to Young Women's (was a beehive advisor) I didn't get to follow much this year. I'm jealous that you went!!! Call me I don't think I have your right number!!! I would love to get together!!!!
Because I am stupid I did not put who I am but I thought you could probably guess from the name. It's Tara and I would love to talk to you!!!! My numbers haven't changed at all!!!
Oh my heck Emily! You have the funniest blog ever. (Or it's getting late and I'm a bit loopy.) But I am laughing at all your posts. You're just hilarious! I love that Riley tried to help make your blog cool. LOL. Tell him I said hi. Only 9 more months to another Mickelson family reunion. I only mention that, because that's the only time I see you. (I'm a dork, I know!)
Ciao.
Post a Comment