Hooray! We went to Disneyland! It was so, so, so much fun. We got to spend 3 whole days there- which I think is necessary if you are going to really get the Disneyland experience. Brody was at the perfect age to go, he still thought all the things were real but he was old enough to stand in line, wait his turn, and generally understand what was going on. He was so cute and well behaved the whole time. He told me while we were there "Mama, we should live at Disneyland. We could just sleep on the train!" The weather was perfect, the lines were not too bad, and everyone had an awesome time.
Yay Disneyland!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Disneyland!
Posted by Andersontaculer at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I miss Disneyland! I can't believe how big your boy is now--I used to think he looked just like you but now I see more of his Dad in him. Pregnancy looks good on you, Emily :)
Love, love, love this place! And kids make it the best! You look great, Emily.
I love love the pic where Brody is asleep on Riley's shoulder with the caption, "the only way we could leave" That is soooooooo perfect. YAY!! I'm so glad you guys got to do that! Awesome and perfect and just yay!
Next time you do that you should come stay with us! It would have been fun to see you guys!
oh man...that is so fun that you went to disneyland! i'm so glad that brody was good and that he loved it! we were just talking about going but we want luke to be a little bit older (he is 19 months so he is at a horrible age as far as staying in one place for more than 1 minute!) anyway, CONGRATS on the future baby girl! I had no idea you were pregnant because yes, I am a loser and have not kept up with you! ha! that is so exciting. and you don't look like the michilin man at all...you look beautiful! i see no fat on you...just a cute little belly in one of those pics! i love your hair like that btw!
I just saw your gorgeous picture on Melodie's blog and I had no idea you were expecting! Congratu-freak'n'-lations! I'm so happy you're getting a girl. They are so much fun!
I am now going to add your blog to my list so I don't miss another thing! Hugs!
Post a Comment