Sunday, January 25, 2009

Michelin Girl

Congratulations to all you who guessed girl. We are indeed having a little girl in May. Hooray!! Also I thought you might all like to know that I have begun to resemble the Michelin Tire man in many aspects. Some girls just have their stomachs poke out when they get pregnant. Others, apparently just get rolls upon rolls of fat. It's so glamorous and pretty. On top of that it is winter and I because of the arctic climate that I live in I am forced to hibernate from October until May which makes the pigment of my skin a very stunning, pasty white. So, if you see the Michelin Tire man walking down the street don't automatically assume that there is a good sale going on at your local tire store, it just might be me out for my daily constitutional.
P.S. I tried to find a good picture of the Tire guy but after looking at two websites and not finding the one I wanted I got bored and quit looking. I'll just assume you all know what he looks like.

7 comments:

Camie Marie said...

Congratulations (on the new girl)!! You're going to have so much fun.

Winn Family said...

Are you kidding me--there is no way you are going to blow up like that! How much do you weigh now....I'm willing to bet you only gain 25 lbs this pregnancy. That's my bet--who else wants to get in on this, "how much will Emily gain" bet?

Alison said...

Yeah! A new girl! She will be so cute! If you do blow up like the Michelin Man in girl form you must take a picture! It will be something to see. (I'm with the Winn Family though. I seriously doubt you will EVER look like that! I bet you gain 20 lbs.)

Melodie Anne said...

It's funny cuz its true!! Ha ha! You're like one of those people that has to swing their legs in a semi-circle around the other leg to walk. You're a monster!!

Winn Family said...

HA HA--Melodie's hilarious!

Andersontaculer said...

You folks are all real nice and it saddens me to remind you that I gained 45+(!!!!!) with Brody.

Winn Family said...

45+ huh? Does that mean 46 or like, "I don't want to write 72 lbs cause that makes me feel bad so I'll write 45+"? i need to know this for my bet on weight gain...:)
HOW WAS DISNEY?????