We finally blessed Afton! She was so big she practically could of walked up to the pulpit on her own, recited her own blessing, and then delivered a discourse on neuroscience. But we got it done. We were so, so glad for all the family that got to come. We have the best family ever! Brody had fun playing with his cousins. He told me once that "cousins are a special kind of friend". I totally agree. My favorite part was putting baby Afton next too her cousin, Ella. Afton was 3 months old and Ella was 8 months. They were seriously the same size! My baby is huge!!! I am so grateful that I can be married to a worthy Priesthood holder. Riley is such a good father and husband. He gave a great blessing. Thanks everyone who came!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Baby Blessing
Posted by Andersontaculer at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
look how beautiful she looks in her blessing dress!!! oh, that's precious! I want to have been there!!!
And I love the camping trip, the seven peaking, and Brody looks so so so cute and grown up going to school. Ohh, love it!
She is so pretty!
Post a Comment