It was that time of year again where we go to St. George and look at all the pretty houses. It was so fun, of course. Although it was unfortunate that some of the Winn Family Ladies couldn't attend (next year perhaps Cari and Andrea?) Although this is strictly a Girls Only function we had to bring a body guard along. What if we needed someone to push a button on an elevator? Or what if we desperately needed someone to name every dinosaur and their defining characteristics? So we had to bring Brody. But we made him sleep on the air mattress because he is a total bed bully. It was on this vacation that I came to the realization that I must be a descendant of royalty. Every picture that was taken truly captured our radiance and beauty. Take this one for example:
Don't you feel like you are looking at a family of fair princesses from days of yorn?
We seriously had tons of fun. Although I was slightly disappointed at the homes that were in the Parade of Homes this year. One of them actually stated in it's description that it was good for a family on a budget. Are you kidding me? I came to see grandeur, frivolousness, and excess. I came to see drinking fountains with Fruit Punch in them, climbing walls in the home gym, and rooms dedicated solely to sun salutations. If I wanted to see budget homes I could look at my own house. But, whatever. There were still some way pretty ones. Here are some pictures of my absolute favorite house. I loved this one so much I considered hiding behind the water heater that night until everyone had left and then the next morning when people came to look at it I would open the door in my pajamas and be all "What are you people doing in my house? I live here! You can't just come barging in!" And then the house would be mine! Fool proof plan, eh? But I decided I would miss Riley. So I came home. Glass fronted cabinets... my ultimate dream. Of course then I would have to buy matching dishes.
Pretty, huh? I still wish I would have stolen that white duvet cover. And the light blue rug. I'm pretty sure I could have fit them in my bag.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Annual Winn Family Ladies Only Team Building Retreat 2010
Posted by Andersontaculer at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha. You're funny. Especially the part about every defining characteristic of a dinosaur. I swear I sat there for an hour learning the physical features of carnivores vs. omnivores.
Also I'm glad that you put such pretty pictures of me on the internet for everyone to see.
Next year we are totally going to try that "move-in" approach. It's a good idea.
That house was awesome! I could totally see you decorating like that. and thanks for the shout out! Loved the pictures--you're all look real nice! :) Love your face off!
Sounds like to much Fun!!!
I agree--you don't buy tickets to see lame homes, you should've gotten a rebate or something :) That last bedroom isn't a Master is it? I like the windows, but it reminded me a little much of the Dick Van Dyke Show as far as the beds...
Post a Comment