Monday, December 6, 2010

Here It Is...

Remember my last post when I said I was going to tell all about our superawesomefun October? Well, here it is December and I haven't written it yet. Don't judge me. You don't know me! Now it feels super anti-climatic to write about it although, seriously, October really was the best. Here's the deal: we had our first fall in Michigan! Brody turned 5! Halloween! Melodie!!! Also there were field trips, orchard trips, berry picking parties... And Michigan is A-MAZING in the fall. It is so beautiful. I love it. Winter, however, is proving to be not quite as amazing. Anyway, I did end up making a shorty little video with some of our October stuff. Here it is:

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

1 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

Cute. Makes me excited to see you guys in just over a week!!!