Sunday, September 18, 2011

Video

When in a foul mood, it is sometimes therapeutic to make a slideshow.


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


Ah, I feel better already. Calm music, pictures of playing in the water. Maybe winter will be a short one this year and we will be able to make it back to the pool soon! Probably.


3 comments:

Camie Marie said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough day. But with such cute kiddos I'm sure it won't last long. Love You! I really do. ;)

Melodie Anne said...

Yay! I love it! It's hard to choose favorites, but I think my favorite of Brody is the one where he is smiling while wearing his goggles, followed closely by the action shot of jumping into the pool. My best of Afton is when she is wearing swimsuit and carrying Woody. They are so freaking cute!! You should comee visit me in like February or something. That will ease your pain.

Adrienne said...

I love this!