Brody had his first go at Soccer this spring! He loved it! Sports are so fun when you're 5 and you don't have to worry about talent or competition or rules. Okay, some 5 year olds are into the competition/rules/talent part of sports. But not mine! He just loves to run around and laugh and be outside. I love him.
See that beaming face? He had that smile on almost every second he was playing.
Sometimes he would even kick the ball!!
Even great soccer players need a break sometimes, right? Yeah, this was in the middle of a game.
Brody was on a great team. They were the Sharks! There were five of them and they were all so great. He was lucky to get on a team with two of his favorite buddies, too!
Ol' Orange Shirt in the background was the coach for the other team. He actually knew how to play soccer. He kept yelling things at his players that I had never heard before like "Offside on right corner" or something. I think his players were just as confused as I was.
I hope Brody wants to play again, maybe next time I'll just watch from the sides, though.

3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha!! Everything about this is funny. I love the smile on Brody's little face while he is soccering. And I loooooove that he is they type of kid who just will chill out on the ground when he is ready for a break- mid game or not. Love that boy.
I LOVE that Brody sometimes sits down in the middle of games. He is my favorite little soccer player!
THAT'S AMAZING! YOU COACHED!!! You're so so so my hero! I loved those pictures soooo much! You guys are rad!
Post a Comment