Saturday, June 7, 2008

Well It is official, I am sick of Emily whining to me about how her blog sucks so I have decided to step in and be a contributor. "Riley, I need to learn how to blog" "Riley, my blog sucks" "Riley, Everybody Else's blog is cooler than mine." Well no more I say. Riley to the rescue! I thought what better way to give a pazazzless blog the pazazz it needs than to put a picture of me with a well trimmed mustache. I mean come on everyone who was, is, or ever going to be outrageously awesome will at some point in their life have a mustache. Unfortunately it has become socially unacceptable for me to maintain my soup strainer unless I am on active duty in a third world country or gainfully employed by a law enforcement agency. But at least we all have this picture to remind us exactly why we no longer let normal people wear mustaches. Anyway now that I have given you all the shock and awe of my nose neighbor we better cover the boring stuff about what we're up to. I returned home from Active Duty about a month ago (I got to come home a little bit earlier than the rest of my unit so I could attend a two week military school at Camp Williams). We are now living in Orem. It is great to be home. The best part of all in being able to spend time with Emily and Brody again. We have season passes to Seven Peaks Water Park and we have already gone twice. Brody has turned into quite the little dare devil and loves going down the water slides with me. Emily and I are way excited to go on our cruise this month, only two more weeks away. We really like our new ward and we have already been called to be primary teachers. Tomorrow will be our first lesson so we will let you know how it goes in our next post. Yesterday we went to the zoo with Joe and Lindsay Brandt. Brody loved seeing the animals and playing with Dallin. We had tons of fun.

2 comments:

A Real Winner said...

wow. cool stache riley.

Winn Family said...

so Jess and I laughed real good with your blog Riley! Plus--coolest picture ever! So when are you guys putting up pics from the cruise???? YAAAAY, we're so excited for ours after I talked with you Em...it's only 3 weeks away. Hip Hip Hooray! Anyway--really...any tips?