Sunday, September 14, 2008

Brody the Builder




A couple weeks ago Brody and Riley built a fort. You know, turning the chairs upside down and putting every blanket you own on top of them. Brody was enthralled. So now everything in our life has to revolve around forts. I think he makes 127 of them a day. Except he is too small to really move anything so he just gets all the cushions off the couch, puts them on top of him, and says "Mama, I'm in my fort. Do you want to see it?" Then he will just hang out there for a while, totally crushed by the couch cushions and loving it. What a funny boy! I love him! 

6 comments:

A Real Winner said...

You should have Brody sing about Bob the Builder when he builds his forts, I am sure you would never get sick of that song!

Grafulas said...

Forts are great. I remember the only problem with our forts was finding something that you could use as a pillar without having to use a chair--cuz chairs took up too much space. I think we eventually just tacked everything down with books--probably the only time we really used them :)

Winn Family said...

ha ha ha!!!! I love that boy!!!!

Annie said...

Emily, It's Annie (wilde)! I can't believe how big your little guy is! He is so cute! How old is he now? Melo and I always talk about us all going to lunch but it never happens. We really should! My little Hazel is almost 7 months now! Melodie needs to get workin on the baby stuff. You will have to go to our blog sabeyfamily.blogspot.com.

Stacey said...

I didn't know you had a blog too!!! Hooray! I can't wait to keep in better touch with ya'll. Miss you and love you!!! Stacey

Toby and Emily said...

He is so cute! Glad I found your blog so I can see what you're up to. Check ours out anytime!

-Emily (Day) Ryan