Those of you completely removed from our social circle (loser) may not know that I am in the motherly way with our second. Our due date is May 22ndish. So yesterday I got to find out the gender of our baby. Riley didn't come because he was taking a final so I brought my other significant other- Melodie. Anyway, I'm not telling anyone until Christmas. Do you think you can tell what we are having from the picture? If you are an ultrasound technician or an ob-gyn don't vote. Also, Brody has named it Shaloogie which is a nice non-gender specific name. I'm pretty sure it will be called that it's whole life. Lucky kid.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Can You Tell???
Posted by Andersontaculer at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Even though I'm a loser ;), Congratulations!!! I've been wondering about your next motherly adventures. I hope you've been feeling well and I'm not going to attempt to guess...well, I think it's a girl. Congrats Again!
Cute profile!! In case you didn't know....the gender part is on the other end! Congrats on the internship. How do you feel about that?! Can't wait to hear what your having. Hopefully, mine won't be the only girl!!
I can't tell, but I'll vote anyway. I have a 50% chance, right? I'll say girl because everyone I know is having a girl. What is Riley doing for work? HE graduated in Accounting with me but most of my classmates aren't doind accounting so I was wondering. Hope all is well!
I am so excited for you guys! I'm glad my little one will have someone to play with....if we can keep you guys in the state!!
I know, I know!!! I'm totally going to make shaloogie a present today. I'm so excited!
Emily! Hey its Ash...how are you? Congrats on the baby! We just had our first in October...and don't worry we blog too...Glad you are also on the band wagon!! So I can keep track!
I want to guess! I think it is a baby!! I am sure it is a baby actually and not a transformer or a goonie. Conrats! Can't wait to see pictures of dear Shaloogie!
Post a Comment