I love, love, love the funny faces new babies make. Melodie caught Afton making some great ones that I had to share!
Could you just die? I love our baby!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Baby Faces
Posted by Andersontaculer at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
HA HA! Those are great. The best is that they were all taken within like 30 seconds. Babies are so funny.
She's absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear the birth story!
Congrats! She is so cute!!
She is so precious! Please, PLEASE post the birth story. I love to hear other people's horrors if for no other reason than it makes me know I'm not the only miserable soul. I'll stay tuned.
She's adorable, Congratulations!!! Makes me want another one--they're so FUN :)
Emily!! She is so beautiful!! I feel so bad I didn't get to see her before you left. I love that last face! So classic! How are things on the "west side"!!
AHHHHHH! Those pictures are soooooooooo cute! I can't even believe that last one--AHHHH so so so cute! I love her already! I need to call you! CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING AGAIN! and good luck out there and you're neat and....I need to call! Okay--love you!
She is so beautiful! Congrats! I can't believe you did it natural! Was that part on purpose??!
She's beautiful! so happy to see pictures! Congratulations.Love you guys.
Post a Comment