Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally

So our sweet baby Afton has been with us for over two weeks and I am just getting to posting some pictures of her. I am such a slacker mom. Anyway, she is the sweetest, best baby in the whole world. We love her so much. And Brody is being such a good big brother. I just love my family! Still to come: The Birth Story! Stay tuned for the horrific, I mean, magical story. In the meantime enjoy these pictures of our sweet baby girl. By the way, there are about a cubzillion here, don't try to watch them all at once. Do it in shifts, elsewise you will be here all day.

P.S. Turn on your speakers and listen to this song by Nickel Creek. It's where we got her name from. It will make your viewing experience so much more enjoyable!

4 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

EVERYONE: My hair only looks like that in those pictures because I had no time to comb, let alone dry it before going to meet Afton. When you hear the story of her arrival you'll understand why. Please don't judge me.

Also Afton is seriously the cutest ever.

Perschon Family said...

I can't wait to hear her arrival story now! Such suspense!

She is honestly perfect! I'm SO happy she is here! You look a little too beautiful after just having a baby.. not fair. Her funny faces pictures are great too! I also love new baby facial expressions! And that song was so sweet! I love that you added it so I could listen while I looked at all those fun pictures! Brody looks adorable holding her! I'm glad he's such a cute little brother! Yeah for new babies!

I hope your Summer is good and I can't wait to see you when you get back!

Starlee said...

Em, she is so beautiful, i'm so happy for you! Love you!

Winn Family said...

I love the slide show! She looks so cute in the white dress with the pink flowers and the big flower head band..and in the yellow dress she looks like she's flashing "westside" and you look soooooo pretty right after having her!!! Those were so cute! And Brody is so so so handsome! wow-- just such a cute family Emily!!!