Friday, June 25, 2010

And now I will walk, thank you very much.

So Afton finally decided she was going to walk. It's like she just woke up one morning and thought 'yeah, I guess I'll walk now.' And that's all she does! All over the place! She is still a little iffy on the balance part but if she falls over she just stands right back up and keeps going. I'm so so proud of her!


I posted two videos so I know it is going to take forever for my blog to load now. Especially for you, mom, because you'll have to ride your mule down to the town internet machine and pump the internet into your ticker tape collector or whatever. But that's okay because my girl is so adorable it will be totally worth it!

5 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

Ok. First of all she is sooooooo cute! Oh my gosh it makes my heart get all squished! Did you check on coming to UT when we are there yet? I think you should come.

Second of all- pump the internet into her ticker tape collector? That doesn't even make any sense. Though it is a nice mental picture of how slow mom's internet is.

Camie Marie said...

You guys are hilarious. I just found out you have a complaining blog. ;) Once your video plays on my computer, I'm sure I will see amazing talent and cuteness. It's still loading. ;)

Camie Marie said...

Yep. She's adorable. I love her frustration with the headband (which is adorable).

Annie said...

Seriously I love her! She is so cute I just want to squish her!

Winn Family said...

LOVED it! And loved the other posts that I have been way to lame (well, just busy...i haven't done my blog so I took a vaca from all blogs and now I'm way behind on everyone's lives--that's lame) to see. She's adorable and seriously you've had TONS happen-why on the phone did you think you hadn't--you're lifes crazy awesome...also, we should chat more. ALSO..remember last week when I called and then said that i saw the boys off the plane? well...it wasn't them..and then i called you back and no one answered... so...that was weird huh? Kinda weird...