Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our Cray Cray May

I realize it is not May anymore, in fact June is halfway done. But I had to use that title! It rhymed! Plus this post is about all things May anyway, I just haven't had time to update the ol' blog until now.

So May was full of all sorts of awesomeness and adventure. The month included (but was not limited to):

Andrea came home from her mission! California! Disneyland! Dad catching the flu of death at Disneyland (that part wasn't so great). Melodie and Justin's house! The beach! Lake Powell! Afton's 1st birthday! New car! 6th wedding anniversary! 10 year reunion! Visit to Evanston! Anything else? Oh right, we packed up all our worldly possessions and moved across the country to Michigan! This is what Melodie posted on Facebook about it: "Remember when you sit in a cushy seat for too long and when you stand up you have left a butt print in the chair? I like to imagine that's what happened to UT when you left the state." She has a way with words.

You know I had to make a slideshow about it!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

2 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

I do indeed have a way with words. Fun slideshow! You should do more of those. Especially for the benefit of your far away admirers.

Andersontaculer said...

I've made a lot on Animoto. I know you can share videos with friends somehow, I'm not sure how to do it though. Maybe you have to post them on Facebook or something and link on to it from there? I don't know. I'll let you know if I find out.