We went on a vacation to a charming island called Mackinaw. They don't allow cars there so we rented bicycles and went on a ride around the whole island. It was so beautiful.
This was a little hike we went on:
We got hot while riding so we decided to go wading. Before I knew it Brody had totally immersed himself in the lake. The water was sooo clear and beautiful!
It was such a fun vay-kay. So exquisitely beautiful.
On the mainland we went to a beach. And we saw some statues. Michigan and its' statues. They have a statue for everything here.
Brigham Young or Jebidiah Springfield?
Paul and Babe.
Playing at the beach. It was so lovely, there was no one else there and the water was warm and clear. I loved it.
Hooray! Vacation success!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Mackinaw Island
Posted by Andersontaculer at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! Aubrey and I commented on the good job they did fencing in Babe and Paul, because can you imagine how many people would want to take pictures riding that big blue ox? I know I would. But, you're great and have a cute family! Yay for vay-cays too!
I agree that it was a good idea to put a fence around Paul and Babe. Those pictures would be toooooo awesome.
Glad you had fun! Cute pictures! Blah, blah, blah!
Post a Comment