Thursday, September 23, 2010

House!

So I'm not trying to be a Bragging Bethany or anything. It's just mom has asked me probably 5,576 times to put up pictures of our new house. These pictures aren't the best. There are boxes and junk in some of them. Some of them have stuff from the original owners in them. We have purged all football/hockey memorabilia. And someday we will be purged of all boxes and junk.
We are so excited for our house! Riley and I have been married six and a half years and will have moved 8 times- not including when we first moved in together in Orem when we got married.(1- West Jordan, 2- Salt Lake, 3- Oregon/Iraq, 4- Orem, 5- Farmington Hills, 6- Orem, 7- Canton, 8- new house!) So we are ready to move somewhere and be there for a while. Hopefully this will be it (fingers crossed!). So now that we have a house we expect to have lots of visitors. Everyone come see us! Also, any decorating ideas? You know I am the worst at home decor; I seriously need help!


Also, while moving Afton found this giant Elmo. She loooves it! Which is funny because she has never watched Sesame Street before. I guess it is just built into kids. It looks like she has found a new "pet"!

P.S. Don't be jealous of her fancy high chair. I swear- that's my next project. I'm going to recover and paint her high chair and it's going to be so cute, you'll just die.

9 comments:

A Real Winner said...

I love your house!!! It is seriously so cute! And nice! I am excited to come see it, and when I am rich enough to fly to Michigan, I will come. Maybe it might be a few months though... also, that picture with Afton and Elmo is so adorable! I love you guys!

Melodie Anne said...

First of all I love your house and I am so excited to come see you guys. Second- just go to the Ikea and buy a new high chair. I'll go with you! Hooray!

Perschon Family said...

YAY!!!!!!! I'm so glad you put pictures up!!! it looks perfect!!! i especially Love the wainscottinG and that awesome bar area in the basement. so cool! i'm SO happy for you guys that you found something you love and that you can stay put now! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Winn Family said...

SHUT RIGHT FREAKEN UP!!! That is the most AMAZING house I've ever even seen! Honestly--I love the room colors, the set up, the outside is BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING!!! So...you know how we kinda live by you now...when do you want us huh?...but wait, you might not have room--OH WAIT A MINUTE--YOU'RE HOUSE IS HUGE! YAY!! I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! Good job!

Melodie Anne said...

You know what? I have looked at these pictures like 39 times by now. I so love it. I can't wait to come see you guys!! It's not even a month away!

Sister Winn said...

Em it's soooo great! Congrats! And when you labeled that one room "office", you really meant "place for Aubrey to live when she gets bored of being in Utah"? Probably that's what you meant. Ok, deal.

Andersontaculer said...

Hooray! I'm glad you guys like it and you aren't all 'ew, gross! Why would you live there?!' But seriously, everyone come visit! Pleeeease!!!

Camie Marie said...

I'm totally jealous. It's a Beautiful home! You've waited a long time and totally deserve it. And I think you are funny with the whole decorating dilemma. If you've been the one painting, you're going to decorate just fine. Good Luck!

Laurie said...

What a lovely, lovely house you have, Emily! Not to mention the beautiful children!
Love you!