Wednesday, May 4, 2011

See! I can be funny!

I got too many comments (two) after my last post about how I am boring now. Well, just to prove you all wrong I am going to tell you my best joke. You'll laugh until your face falls off and then you'll be sorry for calling me boring. Here it is:
How long.... is a China man.

It's funny because you have to think about it. Think.... think..... now that you get it, isn't it totally funny? See, I'm a riot. Not old, not boring.

The End

P.S. What kind of shoes do buffalo's wear? Buffaloafers!!

P.P.S. What did the mom buffalo say to her little boy buffalo when he left? Bye-son!!!

3 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

I'm pretty sure you learned all those jokes from me... for reals. I don't have a lot of material! Don't steal my only jokes!

Grafulas said...

Yeah, so I totally don't get the China man one. I would contribute a joke of my own, but the only ones I have require voice inflection and singing so they don't work for blogs...I think I've come to terms with being lame, myself :)

Carli W. said...

My face isn't falling off...I was kind of hoping it would and I could grow a new one, but it didn't happen. Chelsea makes me suffer through her Laffy Taffy jokes all the time, the buffalo ones came quite close to sounding just like them.

If it makes you feel better, I still don't think your lame. Even if your jokes are WAY lame.