Monday, July 25, 2011
Big 2 Year Old Girl!
My Afton turned 2 in May!
She is such a big girl now! She is so opinionated, I like to call her particular. She is 100% girl. It cracks me up how girlie she is. I'm always saying "I didn't teach her to act like this! This is all her!" She wants everything to be pink and pretty.
We had a few of her friends come over for a girl party. Afton insisted it was her "Pink Party". We read "Pinkalicious" (her favorite book), ate pink cupcakes, and decorated princess crowns with sticker gems, flowers, and markers. I couldn't get a cute picture with all of them and their crowns. For some reason I couldn't get four 2 year olds to hold still for a picture. Weird. But they were all totally adorable. Afton loooves her friends. And I love that she loves her friends! So cute!
For our family party we went to the Detroit Science Museum, which we always love. They had this Dinosaurs Alive exhibit there that was totally cool. Afton kept telling me that it was cool, not scary. Hmmm, was she trying to convince me or her?
Those dinosaurs actually moved and roared. It was really cool. Of course we loved the rest of the museum, too. We always do!
Her favorite presents were her dollhouse from Grandma and Grandpa Winn and her new bike.
(That's the crown she made at her Pink Party, totally cute, right?)
We love our Afton so much and I feel so lucky to have her in our family!
Posted by Andersontaculer at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Funny Baby. She really is just like that, huh?! She just has such strong feelings about all the things she likes. You should put a picture up of her with Woody. She loves Woody. Plus her hair is getting so pretty and long! She's such a grown up!
how cute is she?!!! I can't believe she is 2! Was it really that long ago that we got together at that park when you were pregnant with her? crazy!!! i'm glad you're having a fun summer!! and look at you being a soccer mom!!! brody is getting so TALL!!! i'm glad you updated! it's fun to see what you're up to!
Emily! It's so fun to see your cute family! We miss you, so it's lots of fun to see what you're up to. Thanks for the fun posts for all your blog-stalkers. ;)
Okay, so seriously, I did not know that you read pinkalicious at Afton's party too. You must think that I totally want to be you and I am such a copier. First the bag, now this. For the record, I think you are totally awesome and sometimes want to be like you, but I wasn't trying to be a CRAZY!
Post a Comment